GoTESOL is committed to promoting and embracing diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of our business. We believe that a diverse and inclusive environment not only benefits our employees, but also enhances our ability to provide exceptional service to our customers.
Our Diversity Policy outlines the following principles:
- Non-Discrimination: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status in any of our employment or business practices.
- Recruitment and Hiring: We strive to recruit a diverse pool of candidates for all positions, and we make hiring decisions based on qualifications, skills, and experience. We actively seek out underrepresented groups and encourage them to apply.
- Training and Development: We provide training and development opportunities for all employees to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge necessary to support diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. This includes training on unconscious bias, cultural competence, and diversity and inclusion best practices.
- Employee Support: We provide a supportive and inclusive work environment that encourages open communication and respect for all employees. We offer flexible work arrangements, accommodations for disabilities and religious practices, and support for employee-led diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Customer Support: We are committed to providing exceptional service to all of our customers, regardless of their background or identity. We strive to understand and accommodate the diverse needs of our customers, and we provide resources and support to help our employees deliver culturally sensitive and inclusive service.
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable to our diversity and inclusion goals by regularly measuring and tracking our progress, and by implementing policies and practices that promote diversity and inclusivity in all aspects of our business.
At GoTESOL, we believe that diversity and inclusivity are essential for the success of our business, and we are committed to creating a workplace culture that celebrates and embraces differences.