At GoTESOL, we strive to provide the best quality online courses and programs to our customers. However, we understand that situations may arise where customers need to cancel or request a refund. This policy outlines our procedures for cancellations and refunds to protect both our customers and our company.
- Course Cancellation by Customer: If a customer decides to cancel their enrollment in an online course, they must notify GoTESOL in writing by email. The following refund policy applies:
GoTESOL offers a refund for online courses purchased directly on our website within 14 days, provided that the customer has not started taking the course or a certificate has not been issued. However, if the customer has started taking the course or a certificate has been issued, even if it falls within the 14-day window, a refund cannot be issued.
Course Cancellation by GoTESOL: In the unlikely event that GoTESOL has to cancel an online course, we will notify customers as soon as possible and offer either a transfer to another course or a full refund of the course fee.
- Technical Issues: If a customer experiences technical difficulties that prevent them from accessing the course content, they should contact our technical support team immediately for assistance. If the issue cannot be resolved, a refund may be issued at the discretion of GoTESOL.
- Course Completion: Once a customer has started an online course, there are no refunds for partial completion or early termination. Customers are responsible for completing the course within the specified time period, and no extensions will be granted unless there are extenuating circumstances beyond the customer’s control.
- Payment Disputes: In the event of a payment dispute or chargeback, GoTESOL reserves the right to suspend access to the online course until the dispute is resolved. If the dispute is resolved in favor of the customer, a full refund will be issued.
- Changes to Course Content: GoTESOL reserves the right to make changes to the course content, syllabus, or materials at any time. Customers will be notified of any changes via email and/or course updates.
- Contact Information: If a customer has any questions or concerns about our refund policy, they can contact us by email, phone, or through our customer support portal. Our customer support team will be happy to assist them in any way possible.
We value our customers’ satisfaction and strive to provide the best online learning experience possible. This refund policy is subject to change at any time, and we encourage customers to review it periodically.